Our American Heart Association (AHA) and American Trauma Event Management (ATEM) CPR courses offered are listed below. Each course consists of a presentation, instructor review for emphasis and hands-on practical skills with individual manikins. A student manual is included for new students. Certification is for two years. All classes listed below are taught on-site and in-house. Please contact us for further information. American Heart Association course must now include AED with CPR certification.
1. Adult/Child CPR and AED (AHA certification)
2. Adult/Child CPR (ATEM certification)
3. Pediatric CPR and AED (infant & child) (AHA certification)
4. Pediatric CPR (infant & child) with ATEM certification
The above CPR classes are for anyone who wants to learn basic CPR including parents, caregivers, corporate and retail employees…..EVERYONE SHOULD BE TRAINED!
5. Basic Life Saver (BLS) for the Healthcare Providers (AHA certification): This class is for anyone in or going into the healthcare profession including students, law enforcement, fire and EMS workers, doctors, nurses, massage therapists and dental offices.
6. AHA Instructor Courses: This class is recommended for anyone who would like to teach for their organization, corporation, church or school.
Our First Aid class provides instruction in proper assessment and immediate treatment of approximately 20 of the most common medical emergencies. The course consists of a presentation, instructor review for emphasis with hands-on assessment and treatment. Certification is for 2 years.
1. Basic First Aid: Recommended for employees in corporate and retail settings, security, and anyone needing a First Aid certification card.
2. Pediatric First Aid: Recommended for childcare workers, parents and anyone needing a Pediatric First Aid certification card.
3. Instructor Courses: This class is recommended for anyone who would like to teach for their organization, corporation, church or school. Call our office and speak with our Instructor Coordinator for more details.
Inoculations are administered on-site by CPRofessionals, Inc. We will maintain a record of employees inoculated including dates, lot numbers and vaccination type to ensure safety and timely boosters.
Hepatitis A– Recommended for any employees traveling abroad. Hepatitis B– Recommended for any employees exposed to international personnel or bodily fluids. Tuberculin Purified Protein (PPD)– Tuberculosis test given yearly to those in the healthcare field or administering First Aid. Flu– Recommended for any employees interested in protecting themselves against the yearly flu.